Friday 20 January 2012

Lesson 17

In this lesson, we had Shauns lesson and we was planning to edit our film. We tried editing it but we come across a few problems and this I have explained in the post 'Newer Issue With Location & Solution' so this prevented us from being able to do what we had planned. This issue was not recognized until I tried editing the footage.


Instead I spent the lesson blogging and explaining our issues in full detail. I decided to do this and not waste a lesson so I can get further and try to keep as up-to-date on my blog as possible. I am trying to get ahead and do all my work, so because of this delay and there was nothing else I could do, this seemed the best option instead of wasting a hour. 


Also I decided to sort out my blog and make it look neater and easier to find posts by giving them Labels so if I need to find a certain piece of work that I have done on my blog, I can immediately find it without having trouble routing through all my posts. This will save time and give me more time in my normal lesson time to do more work. It also looks a lot neater on my blog because it is all organized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment